Psych-K®

“The ‘secret to life’ is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. PSYCH-K® is a simple, self empowering process to change your beliefs and perceptions that impact your life at a cellular level.” —Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., Cellular Biologist, author, Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles

“In the Law of Attraction we do not attract what we want, we attract what we believe.” —Dr. Wayne Dyer


Align your beliefs to success!

MichelleCertsPsych-KAdvanced

Neuroscience research indicates that only 10% of our every day thinking is conscious, the other 90% is reactionary and repetitive from the subconscious. Often this status quo reaction is from a belief established during early life experiences or teaching, something known as “conditioning.”

Conditioned thinking is controlled by the subconscious mind and it overrides the conscious mind. For example, consciously we know that we should love ourselves but our conditioning leaves us with the subconscious belief that we are not lovable, or that there is something innately wrong with us.

Here are some empowering statements that Psych-K can help you realize:

  • “I accept my Divine right to personal power, and I express that power in everything I do.”
  • “The source of my contentment and joy lies within me.”
  • “I trust myself to manage money honestly and sensibly.”
  • “I love myself just the way I am.”


(808) 283-1003 freeyourselfhypnosis@gmail.com

Michelle M. DeStefano, Master Hypnotist - Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved